Story of My Life

Busted Rulezzz

Thursday, November 13, 2008

SuNwaY Lagoon!!!

Actually i duno even what to say haha

Since I've log in i will write something at least

Wake up at 8am which ah jie sms me n wake me up ^^
Then shower fix my hair n bla bla
Meet up wif the 1st gang at Pandan JAya
It was funny tat 4 of us were wearing RED shirt haha
LOLSSSS

Later met up wif tiara n christine at KL sentral

Findin for 1 bus which make us keep walking back n forth
Then take bus ther dy all say wan go skating aiya ya
All say wanted to eat then we all go at Pizza Hut

I actually ate very little duno why
haha
IN THE BUS SEE THE SIGN


Then they say charlotte,jee yee and hilary ther wor

Duno y charlotte no face to see me like dat
Haih nvm la

Skate afta tat

Afta tat we gone to eat then headed our way back
GOin back i hated the most
1 word WAIT
haih wait n wait n wait
My legs were so pain till skin oso come out
haha

Btw they say wanted to go again
NEx week mayb goin out again wif some of them
^^

I gtg now signing off BYE!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home