Story of My Life

Busted Rulezzz

Thursday, January 22, 2009

RugBY!!!!

Today I was very emo starting of school
Sumore they make me not group wif my tai kor, ah so and sweet zun zen
I miss you zun zen!! hehe :P
:( I wan to change ah!!!!!!!!!
Haiz
8 sumtin I keep emo emo emo emo only
haih bcuz of something about love *_*
Lucky my bro's and ah so cheer me up SAY dun GIVE UP
I just dunwan be like last time the girl hu broke my heart and I emo for 1 months +
haiz I really hope this thing wun happen again

Actually I got no mood to PJ dy
Since for my friends so I go ba
Then they say Rugby!!!1
Fuyoh first time I play and i got tackle by hamzah like hell
NIck kena paling teruk
HAMzah kena Fumble all was like on him when he fall tai lei sei hamzah :P

Then they got the anugerah thingy
Ali giving out $$$ walao
KW gonna get RM 150 so he gonna belanja me go The Ship makan 50% steak
wahahaha chan dao

Then came home tired like hell
As usual de la me
Lazy person hu doesnt do his HW
CIao sin sleep time GOODBYE!!!!
Wo Ai NI ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home